- Launched in March 2022, this new tool allows League Admins to easily track and reference all their leagues most important stats all in one place
- For more information on the new administrator dashboard, click HERE
- Launched in March 2022, this new feature makes it easier than ever to see where their players fall in relation to their league’s boundary with a detailed report and collapsible map
- For more information on the player eligibility map tool, click HERE
- Little League, Sports Connect, and JDP continue to streamline integrations to create a seamless process for individuals to easily sign up to volunteer during their child’s registration process, as well as making it easier and safer than ever for league admins to conduct background checks and approve volunteers for service
- REMINDER: If accessing directly from the JDP site, please ensure you are using the correct package
- Do not use the package marked DO NOT USE under any circumstances
- For more information on the Little League/Sports Connect/JDP integration, click here
- Your league can now collect registration information for participants in activities such as Little League Sandlot Fun Days – who may not be part of your regular season.
- Learn more about Little League’s Sandlot Fun Days here
- Your league’s information in Sports Connect will automatically update in the Little League Data Center
- Player registration data sent from Sports Connect to the Data Center will help fulfill ASAP Requirement 14, eliminating the need for a separate upload of player registration data of Sports Connect registrants.
- A new and easier way to view and report your league data is now available on the insights dashboard within the reporting tool
- View year to year and season to season data to monitor league growth with the new Reports and Data insights dashboard
- The legacy reporting tool will be phased out prior to the spring season and replaced with the new reporting experience
- For more information on how to navigate your dashboard click here
- In a continued effort to ensure that local leagues and families have the best user experience on Sports Connect, Sports Connect introduced their Mobile-First registration experience in early 2021
- Mobile-First Registration enhancements included:
- Online registration made easy for mobile
- Safe and secure online payment processing
- Automatic Little League® registration set up
- Integration with online Fan Wear in registration
- NEW FOR 2022: Sports Connect will be implementing Single Sign-On (SSO), consolidating duplicate parent accounts and allowing for easy access to additional Stack Sports tools and solutions
- Don’t forget that documents are only stored within the SC platform for 6 months after verification. If you need these documents for future reference, please make arrangements to download these and store securely
- Parents and Guardians will need to resubmit these types of documents annually
Sports Connect Family Registration
JDP Sports Connect Tutorial for Volunteers
2021 JDP SportsConnect League Administrator Tutorial
- Sports Connect is an all-in-one service that equips Little Leagues with a number of online tools – including online registration, websites, fan shops, and league management tools.
- Sports Connect’s easy-to-use and innovative tech platform, already used by more than half of Little Leagues today.
- Sports Connect is committed to customizing certain tech features to Little League’s requirements, continually developing time-saving features for Little League administrators, providing hands on customer support, and offering education tools such as webinars to train and educate Little League volunteers.
- A League Technology Platform allows league administrators to streamline day-to-day tasks of planning and executing a Little League season. Features of this online system include registration tools, scheduling, team website management, volunteer management, boundary mapping, pitch count tracking, and more.
- It is important for your league to have communication and league information platforms beyond social media
- While social media can be an excellent supplemental tool for league reminders and announcements, a league website and registration platform creates a safe, stable, all-in-one site for parents, volunteers, and fans to find league information
- Online Registration Services – Players and volunteers can easily provide the required information required to participate in your league. Custom questions available to Little League’s during set up ensure that all information collected during registration will comply with Little League rules and regulation. All data is automatically submitted to the Little League Data Center; no uploading required!
- Custom League Websites – Sports Connect provides a custom, modern, Little League-exclusive branded web platform. It is user-friendly for both beginner and tech-savvy administrators.
- Sports Connect has custom web templates featuring the new Little League logos and design
- Custom Integrations –Sports Connect has a number of custom integrations with other technology services, even beyond the Little League Data Center.
- JDP Background Checks – Sports Connect and JDP have teamed up to create an easy to use and safe way to complete volunteer applications and background checks for your league. For more information on the Sports Connect/JDP integration, click here.
- GameChanger Team Manager – Rosters updated on Sports Connect automatically syncs with your GameChanger account
- Scheduling Tools – Administrators can generate the schedules to be provided at the league, team, and account levels for both regular season and tournament play.
- Payment Collection – Online payments reduce paperwork and ensure that record keeping is updated in real-time.
- Additional payment tools including refunds and credits are also available
- Communication Tools – Administrators can utilize bulk email tools and text notifications to communicate with league groups or individuals on the fly. Coaches can communicate with their teams and volunteers through the team webpages.
- Team & Volunteer Management – Admins can roster players and volunteers to the teams they participate in. Volunteer tracking verifies that only approved volunteers are used.
- Reporting – Admins can use standard reports and the ability to create and save your own custom reports. This means no more reinventing the wheel each time you need a report. Admins will also have the ability to run quick app reports from Little League’s background check provider, JDP.
- Fan Wear Stores – After a league sets up a website, the web admin can install a fan wear store for parents and fans to get the gear they need to cheer on their team!
- Residency and School Attendance Eligibility – Sports Connect’s exclusive Boundary Mapping feature will check registrants’ addresses against your Little League boundary through integration with the Little League Data Center. Verification for school addresses will also be available.
- Document Upload: You also have the ability to securely upload your proof of residency or school verification documents during your online registration process. THIS ONLINE UPLOAD IS OPTIONAL. You may choose to provide verification directly to your league administrator at a later date and proceed through the registration process without uploading any files. Please contact your local league administrator to confirm your league’s policy. Your local league will verify that all information is accurate and may contact you directly with any questions.
View All General FAQs
- Yes, Account Credit can be applied during the cancellation process. Any available credit will be applied to future orders until used in its entirety. Learn more about the credit process.
- Leagues also have the option to issue bulk refunds to their leagues or issue a coupon to players. Click here to schedule a 15-minute call with a Sports Connect customer service representative for additional information and instruction.
- Your Sports Connect website comes with a Little League JDP Report. This report provides the basic information Little League organizations need to begin the team personnel background check process with JDP through the QuickApp. Little League will continue to support its member leagues with 125 free background checks through JDP, the official Little League background check provider.
- This report can be found under Reports > Governing Body Reports > Baseball > Little League JDP Report
- For more information on the JDP Report, click here.
- Sports Connect’s exclusive Boundary Mapping feature will check your address against your Little League boundary through integration with the Little League Data Center. Verification for school addresses will also be available.
- You also have the ability to securely upload your proof of residency or school verification documents during your online registration process. THIS ONLINE UPLOAD IS OPTIONAL. You may choose to provide verification directly to your league administrator at a later date and proceed through the registration process without uploading any files. Please contact your local league administrator to confirm your league’s policy. Your local league will verify that all information is accurate and may contact you directly with any questions.
View All FAQs
- Answer: It is common across the industry for service providers to charge fees. The benefit of the Sports Connect pricing model is that it is $3 fee per transaction, as opposed to a $3 per player per activity fee (which is generally what is charged by other providers). This means parents who are signing up multiple children will only need to pay the service fee once upon checkout. Please note that with automatic recurring billing plans the service fee will be charged per transaction. For paper registrations with check or cash payment, the $3 service fee will still apply and will be deducted from weekly disbursement to the league.